Hizb ut-Tahrir: Antisemitic. Anti-Christian. Pro Pan-Islamist Terrorist Organization. Banned in many Muslim countries, but not in the UK, USA or Canada!
Hizb ut-Tahrir regards itself as a “peaceful pan-Islamist organization.” What complete and utter garbage!
Hizb ut-Tahrir is front and centre of an enthusiastic Islamist bunch of antisemitic, anti-West, anti-Christian, anti-capitalist and anti-democratic educated ideological vicious revolutionists.
I’ve been reporting on this terrorist group for nearly twelve years. To remind my readers and to put it as succinctly as possible: This terrorist organisation wants to conquer the world with its blatant egregious wish to demolish the democratic system of your government and in its place initiate a caliphate in your country. It has been quietly waiting in the shadows for the opportunity to pronounce itself as the foremost trustworthy leader in the Muslim world. Their timing is impeccable. Their aim is clearly defined. I repeat. To establish an Islamic Caliphate or Islamic state in your country and to resume the Islamic way of life for all.
Over the years Hizb ut-Tahrir has matured into a global sophisticated organisation that maintains the illusion, to ignorant Westerners, that they have an interest in reaching its goals of a caliphate peacefully and through non-violent means. Poppycock! They believe the establishment of the caliphate would provide stability and security. This forms part of their primary objective.
By last count, Hizb ut-Tahrir is operating in more than 50 countries worldwide including the USA, Canada and the UK. Australia has been pussyfooting to ban the organisation for years. However, HuT is “banned in many Muslim-majority countries, including Indonesia, Bangladesh, Egypt, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Turkey and Uzbekistan. In Malaysia, the Selangor Fatwa Committee has outlawed Hizb ut-Tahrir, declaring the group ‘deviant.’
Recently the Indonesian government, the most populous Muslim country in the world, revoked Hizb ut-Tahrir’s charter, “citing incompatibility with government regulations extremism and national ideology.” Needless to say, Hizb ut-Tahrir is currently fighting Indonesia’s revocation with the same vigour as they do in expressing their hatred of Jews. And boy, do they hate Jews!
In the UK, the group’s so-called world ‘nerve-centre’ headquarters, Hizb ut-Tahrir, according to The Times, “has relocated to the Sparkhill area of Birmingham, which has been home to several convicted terrorists, including the UK’s first al-Qaeda inspired terrorist. The Times adds, it has now set its sights on Birmingham’s inner-city youth and “has launched a recruitment drive in an inner-city neighbourhood that is linked to more homegrown terrorists than anywhere else in the UK.
“Campaign materials for its youth roadshow, launched in July, make no mention of the group’s name and do not feature its usual logo of the Islamic state flag. They instead aim to present the group, which two prime ministers considered banning, as an innocuous community organisation.”
The Daily Mail went one step further. Last week in an article they reported Hizb ut-Tahrir, “is using children as young as 13 to peddle books supporting suicide bombing and jihad in Britain.”
They added: “An undercover reporter who attended a number of the meetings was sold books suggesting suicide strikes are acceptable, and others saying jihad was ‘compulsory’ to spread the message of Islam.
“The group allowed a 13-year-old to sell pamphlets comparing Westerners to animals over their ‘filthy promiscuity’ and urging followers to shun British culture.
“The reporter also saw children as young as ten bowing their heads in prayer and reading from the Koran at meetings – despite Hizb ut-Tahrir’s claim only over-16s can ‘engage’ in its work.”
In addition, The Daily Mail research found:
- A member boasted of having active recruiters at universities including Oxford, University College London and the School of Oriental and African Studies – despite the group being banned from speaking on campuses;
- A separate Hizb ut-Tahrir speaker said ‘we need to try to change’ homosexuals;
- Devotees are warned that women will be punished for leaving home ‘uncovered’;
- Followers, who believe ‘jihad’ should be waged against Israel, back Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn for ‘saying it how it is’ amid the party’s anti-Semitism crisis.
None of this surprises me. It was in 2009 that I found Hizb ut-Tahrir showed its antisemitic hand. To quote from -18th Shawwal, 1430 A.H. Hizb ut-Tahrir. October 6, 2009.
- “Al-Quds [Jerusalem] cannot be liberated by resorting to protests and sit-in… it can only be restored by mobilizing armed forces to eliminate the Jewish entity!
- “That way is to mobilize the Muslim armies and bring together all able-bodied Muslims to eliminate the Jewish entity from its roots and only then will the al-Aqsa be liberated and cleared of the scum and evil of the Jews and their offsprings….
- “The way is to regard the entire Palestine as one right from the banks of the river in the east to the sea in the west, without differentiating the lands occupied in 1948 or in 1967; whoever relinquishes even one part of the land, actually facilitates surrender of part after part, whoever displays weakness, humiliation is his destiny…”
Two years earlier, in 2007, BBCs Panorama took this organisation to task. A former British supporter, referring to Hizb ut-Tahrir, stated, “They always promoted hatred, they promote hostility…”
Let us hope Sara Khan, chief of the British Government’s newly created Commission for Countering Extremism, as well as her equivalent colleagues in the USA and in Canada, will respond effectively and ban this abhorrent terrorist group now!
For your free jewishinfoNews subscription please enter your email address on the designated link located on the top right-hand side of this post. Your name and email address will never knowingly be shared with third parties.