WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING
Wake up America!
SEPTEMBER 10, 2010 – Mark Davis, a reporter for Australian TV SBS Dateline, recently interviewed the Dutch politician Geert Wilders who intends to be in New York on September 11. To the naive, Wilders is seen as the saviour of western society against Islam. To many others he is seen as a fascist bar none. Some of his demands for his country include:
1. An immigration ban on all immigrants living in Islamic countries, including those of other religious groups such as Jews and Christians, as well as those fleeing from persecution.
2. Dual nationality will be forbidden.
3. A ban on the founding of mosques and the closure of Islamic schools.
4. A ban on preaching in any language other than Dutch.
5. Foreign imams will be forbidden to preach.
6. Banning the Koran as well as a tax on headscarf wearing.
Davis’ interview can be seen by clicking on the image below. But first, here’s what he had to say two weeks ago about Wilders.
In two weeks time, on September 11, to be precise, controversial Dutch politician Geert Wilders is planning to actually be at Ground Zero in the Big Apple to spread his apologetically anti-Islam message. Not too long ago, Wilders was seen as little more than a right-wing racist crank. But, when Mark Davis recently caught up with him in Amsterdam, he found that the Dutch, like this country, as we speak, were in the throes of cobbling together a new government and the divisive Geert Wilders could well be the kingmaker.
(Editorial sources, in part: SBS TV, The Activist.org | Photo credit: Wilders- activist.org.)
Check out the latest jewishinfoNews >>> videos
Click here or on our video link